Who will not love to enjoy happy moments with family and friends at beautiful beaches and nature. Philippine is a country which gives all fun in a very small amount. But, I know the only problem which you may come across is getting a visa for Philippine. Hey! It’s simple and I will tell you how.
Philippine Tourist Visa Fee for Indians
- Single Entry for 3 months – 9918.82 INR
- Single Entry for 6 months – 12758.82 INR
- Multiple Entry up to 1 year – 15598.82 INR
- Original and old passports
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the return date. Also, there should be two blank pages at least in the passport
- Download the form from the website – https://newdelhipe.dfa.gov.ph and fill it out completely.
- You need to make a cross sign on the photograph which you will paste on the form.
- Keep a copy of credit card or Foreign Exchange with at least USD500.
- Use a recent photograph of size 50mm x 50mm in which 80% face coverage and white background are compulsory. The photograph must not be older than 6 months.
- You must have an original covering letter stating your name, designation, passport details, all details related to travel means purpose and duration of visit. The application form must be properly signed by you along with your contact details and addressed to ‘Philippine Consulate, Mumbai’.
- Take bank statement details of last 6 months with the bank seal on each page properly. You must have a minimum of 1 lakh rupees amount in your account.
- Salary slip of last 3 months with a company seal on each is mandatory.
- If you are self-employed, you need to submit your company registration copy or partnership details. If you are working with a firm, you need to submit original leave sanction from the company having proper signature on it by your authorized signatory, his name, designation and company stamp.
- Hotel confirmation details as per travel itinerary
- The confirm air ticket for returning that shows travel itinerary
- If you collect documents at Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs. 300 will be applicable. If place is other than Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs. 700 will be added for Philippine Tourist Visa application.
- It takes around 20 days
- Print the form on both sides and fill out completely.
- The covering letter will be on company letter head if you are self-employed otherwise you need to make it on a white paper.
- You may be asked for other documents too.
- Visa Fees is non-refundable in nature
Get value of your money and enjoy a great holiday at Philippines!