China is best in the world because this exotic destination is packed full of new sights and stimulating experiences. Visit China once and I am sure you will not only enjoy it rather find this place extremely different than yours. You must have a valid visa to enter China. Now you will think how Indians can apply visa for China. Relax, the process is extremely smooth and doesn’t take much time.
Before how to apply you need to know the types of visa, China Visa Fees and all the supporting documents which are required at the time of application form submission.
You need to apply for a tourist visa if you are visiting there to meet your relative or exploring sightseeing.
China Visa Fees and Processing Time
- Single Entry – 2000 INR (Normal, 4 days processing time), 2900 INR (Urgent 2-3 days Processing Time)
- Double Entry -2000 INR (Normal, 4 days processing time), 2900 INR (Urgent 2-3 days Processing Time)
- Multiple Entry for Half Year – 3000 INR (Normal, 4 days processing time), 3900 INR (Urgent 2-3 days Processing Time)
- Multiple Entry for One Year – 6000 INR (Normal, 4 days processing time), 6900 INR (Urgent 2-3 days Processing Time)
- Original and old passports (If any)
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in China. Also, there should be minimum 2 blank pages in the passport.
- Confirmed air ticket details for returning
- Travel itinerary for China
- Visa application form properly filled and checked
- 2 recent passport size photographs (48 mm x 33 mm), the photo background must be white and face should be 70% in close-up mode.
- A covering letter which tells the purpose of travel, duration of stay, all details of traveller and travel. This must be duly signed by signatory authority with a proper stamp on it and addressed to the ‘Consulate General of the People’s Republic of China, Mumbai or Kolkata or New Delhi as per the jurisdiction.
- Bank statements of last six months having a signature by bank authority and bank seal on each page. The minimum balance must be 1,60,000 INR.
- Confirmed hotel booking details
- Pay slip for last six months
- Company registration certificate details if self employed
- Leave approval letter by your company employer
- If you are intending to visit to your relative or friend’s place, you must have an invitation letter copy as supporting document.
How to apply online for China Visa
- Visit the website (https://www.visaforchina.org/DEL_EN/) and download the form.
- Fill out the whole form duly. Don’t fill wrong information or leave from incomplete. The form will not receive approval on doing so.
- Fill out the form and submit supporting documents along with visa fee. The fee is payable through credit, debit car or demand draft.
- Submit all documents at Chinese embassy in India.
It will take hardly 4 days to complete your visa process.
Get your visa for China now and go on a memorable trip alone or with friends and family!