Singapore -the name is enough to excite any heart. Day by day the number of travellers from India to Singapore is increasing. Thankfully, the visa request process for Singapore is good and fast.
I applied for Singapore Visa with the help of Thomas cook and here I am going to explain how can you get your visa.
Singapore Tourist Visa with the help of a brand Thomas Cook
You can follow the below process:
- Visit the website https://www.thomascook.in/visa
- Choose Singapore as the destination country, select Tourist Visa option, fill in your date of travel and choose the Thomas Cook branch nearest to your location. Provide your contact information and email address.
- Fill in all the details correctly, make the online fee payment and print the payment receipt
- Visit the Thomas Cook branch you have selected during online application with the below mentioned documents:
- A passport with a validity period of at least 6 months from the date of entry into Singapore.
- Visa Application Form 14A, filled and signed by the applicant.
- Confirmed return air ticket
- Two passport size photographs (35mm X 45mm) with white background
- Bank statement details of last 3 months
- A covering letter describing the purpose or reason of travel. The letter should be addressed to The Embassy of Singapore/The Consulate General of Singapore
- Submit all the documents to the branch. You can receive your Singapore Tourist Visa at your home by courier or directly collect from the branch.
Singapore Tourist Visa – Apply online
You can apply for Singapore Tourist Visa by Yourself too.
- Download the visa application form from the link (https://www.ica.gov.sg/cms/files/Form14A.pdf)
- Fill out all the details in form completely and accurately. Don’t forget to sign your application form after filling all the details
- Gather all documents and their photocopies, and visa application fee ready before you proceed further
- Get a recent passport size photograph of yours which fulfils all the required criteria as mentioned in the application form. You will have to paste it at the right top corner of your application form.
- Submit your visa application form at the Singapore Embassy or Consulate in your home country
- Make payment for the application fee and the service charge for your visa application at the time of submitting your application form.
- If your application for visa is approved, you can collect it from the Singapore Embassy or Consulate. Don’t forget to carry your ID proof and acknowledgment receipt at the time of receiving.
Always fill in right details otherwise your request may get cancelled.
The fee for applying a visa for Singapore costs around S$30. You can pay this fee only online using MasterCard, Visa Card or Debit Card. This fee is non-refundable.
Apart from this, you may require paying a bit extra if apply visa with the help of an agent.
Have a happy trip to Singapore!